Ten Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Not only do I need to finish my holiday shopping, but I need to start getting things for stocking stuffers. This is the first year we will be doing it as a family since my son is old enough now and it seems worth the effort. I just bought some stockings from PotteryBarn (on sale, free shipping and free monograming!) Yes, I even got one for the dogs. Now for the stuff.
My favorite place to go is the Dollar Store, Christmas Tree Shops and Home Goods. There are some great things like tissue, body lotion, toothbrushes, and other little trinkets that you stumble upon. My other favorite place is CVS (Walgreens and Rite Aid are great too!) Check out their respective circulars and coupons. You can get some great deals.
But if you are looking for fun, fabulous and fresh – here are some 1o stocking stuffer ideas with links to some products you may want to scoop up or run out and get:
- Pretty Polish – There are so many gorgeous shades. Be bold and pick up a fun color like this set from Sephora.
- Note Cards or Journal – Find an elegant print to inspire the written word, like these note cards from PoshPeacock. I also found this cute set at Home Goods for $5.
- Festive Earrings – Think handmade, recycled glass, like these from Etsy. If you are in a time crunch, head to a local second hand shop or boutique in your hometown & pick up something one of a kind.
- Fun Socks – Like the ones from Little Missmatched or just some fluffy socks
- Bath Products – Pampering products are always in style. Make it yourself for a homemade touch or I love this new product from LUSH. So cool.
- Magazines – Fashion, fitness, food – you name it. Just fit the style of the recipient.
- ‘App’ Gift Card – Small dollar amounts work since many smartphone apps are less than a buck, and these days, that comes in handy all year long for music or games.
- Fun Bracelet – Like this one made from guitar strings.
- A Lump of Coal – Just make sure it is a playful take, like this gum.
- A Portable Game – For impromptu fun, like these little word teasers.
- Luxuriously Functional Lotion – You want them to use it! Like the eco-friendly packaging, cruelty-free, healing creams from the Carmex brand! Hands down my favorite practical lotion for dry skin.
Hopefully these ideas inspire you!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post.